Monday, May 20, 2013

Getting started...

This blog will compile the best parenting information Facebook has to offer. Or, more accurately, that my friends have to offer. Expect family-friendly foods and maybe recipes, general parenting information and discussions, home management, and a whole lot of breastfeeding talk, all with the benefits of labels. I've been fortunate to have a lot of mommy experts and non-mommy genius friends who have paved the way for my fairly smooth parenting experience and now I plan to take all of that and pass it off as my own.

I'm not a doctor, nurse, teacher, or parent expert. I'm a first-time mama with an MSPH in community health and I am the child of educators. I work from home primarily. I bed share and plan on full-term breastfeeding, but I'm not particularly crunchy if you don't count those.

No comments:

Post a Comment